About the Course
A Private Pilot License is the first step in starting your journey in aviation. It sets a strong aeronautical foundation in both knowledge and skills for students to become a professional pilot or for a pilot that just wants to fly for fun.
Earning a Private Pilot License gives you the freedom to fly anywhere you want with your friends and family. Private pilots can fly an airplane in visual flight conditions both day and night.
The Private Pilot License course with Elite Flight Academy is selectively designed for students to gain the aeronautical knowledge, skills, and experience needed to safely operate a single-engine plane as a Private Pilot. Elite Flight Academy structures the Private Pilot course around each student’s schedules and goals.
- Up to 55 hours of Flight Training (~45 hours with Instructor and ~10 hours of Solo Flight)
- Up to 30 hours of Ground Training with Instructor
- FREE Foreflight Subscription
- Course Material
- Training Videos
- Electronic E6B
- EFA Polo Shirts
- EFA Bookbag
- Text books
*additional hours will be billed at normal hourly rate.
Other flight training alternatives:
- Pay as you go
- Pre-paid time
- Bring all onboarding documents
- Driver’s license or Government-issued photo identification
- Birth Certificate or Passport (Proof of Citizenship)
- Medical Certificate
- Obtain a renters insurance
- Get ready to start your journey of a lifetime and become an Elite pilot
- Be at least 16 years (at the time of solo)
- Be at least 17 years old to obtain a Private Pilot License
- Be able to obtain at least a 3rd Class Medical Certificate (FAA Medical)
- Receive and log a minimum of 40 hours of flight time
- Pass an FAA Written Knowledge Test
- Pass the Checkride – practical test which consists of both an oral and flight examination